"Sanskar" Yarn is ideal for all types of knitted and Woven Fabric.
Good quality starts from right selection of raw material & for that reason; we have our own Cotton Ginning Pressing Unit (TMC Approved). The Quality of Raw cotton is closely monitored prior to ginning. Our offered finest cotton ring spun Combed / Carded yarns are made from premium quality of Shankar-6 & MECH-1 raw cotton. Our Yarn is certified and can spin knitting as well as weaving Yarn with high grade quality & packing from the best available raw material. The mills are geared for 100% cotton count range Ne 16/1 to 60/1.
All yarns are autoconed, electronically cleared and spliced on latest Muratec Autoconers.All individual cones are passed through ultra violet rays for detection of shade variations.
* Fibers and Yarns are tested at each stage according to the most authoritative standards - the USTER statistics
* Our quality matches with the 5% level of User statistics, placing us among the topmost producers in the world.
* Fibers and Yarns are strictly monitored at every stage. Testing is carried out on the latest testing equipments
* Our standard is top quality, a result of intelligent efforts at every stage of sourcing of raw material, production and packing
* Contamination Removal machines are installed in our blow room line to spin contamination less Yarns
|UNIT 1||UNIT 2|
|LAKSHMI INDIA||LAKSHMI INDIA|
|LC-300A V3 LAKSHMI, INDIA||LC-333 LAKSHMI INDIA|
|LDO/6 LAKSHMI INDIA||LD2 LAKSHMI INDIA|
|LH-10 LAKSHMI INDIA||LH-10 LAKSHMI INDIA|
|LK-54 LAKSHMI INDIA||LK-54 LAKSHMI INDIA|
|LRSB-851 LAKSHMI INDIA||LDA/1 LAKSHMI INDIA|
|LF-1400A LAKSHMI, INDIA||LF-4200A LAKSHMI, INDIA|
|LR6/S & LR9/AX LAKSHMI INDIA||LR9/AXL 1824 LAKSHMI INDIA|
|21CMURATEC WITH USTER QUANTAM CLEANER 2||MURATA QPRO II LINK CONER WITH USTER QUANTAM CLEANER 3|
100% Cotton Combed Waxed Hosiery Yarn
100% Cotton Combed Weaving Yarn
100% Cotton Carded Waxed Hosiery Yarn
100% Cotton Carded Weaving Yarn
Count range from Ne 16/1 to 60/1, Ne 2/20's to 2/40's
CONE ANGLE - 5o 57'/4'20"/3'30"
CONE WEIGHT - 1.89 kg
EACH CARTON - 100 lbs i.e. 45.360 kgs
CONTAINER -20 ft. 9072 kgs=200 Cartons
- 40 ft. 20,865.6 kgs= 460 Cartons+/-10%